[Pohang restaurant] The taste of bread is soft and chewy Guryongpo Mom's Steamed Bread.

[A place to visit in Ulsan and Pohang] Shortcut to the key points of their trip to Ulsan and Pohang

I booked the 3rd day of the trip to Pohang, an hour away from Ulsan. I'm planning to go sightseeing in Pohang and come back to Seoul in the evening.

First of all, if you follow the beach road from Ulsan to Guryongpo, your mom's steamed bun restaurant, which is rumored to be delicious in Pohang, comes out first.

**It's 5-10 minutes away from Guryongpo Japanese House Street, so I stopped by to taste the bread first on my way to the Japanese House Street. (Looking forward to it!!)

The store is a small, shabby, typical rural small store. Wednesday Food Talk, Superman is backIt came out in ** and recently it's a hot store that appeared in **A house with wheels.

Well, when we went, there weren't as many people as we thought. Is this the right place? I looked around and went in, but we were the only ones there. While they were preparing steamed buns, some more customers visited. It wasn't crowded. (Did we go too early?)

The interior of the store is small and shabby, and it is about the right size for the owner to run alone.

Overall, the price is not expensive, but the steamed bread tastes very good. I haven't tried red bean porridge or donuts crying

Representative menu and price (cost-effectiveness)

The representative menu is steamed bun and it costs 3,000 won for 6 to 7 pieces. Normally, there are six, but depending on how you feel, there are cases where you give seven. There's no word for add more. If it's 7 when you open it, you can think of it as a free gift. ^^

We also ordered 3 packs, but I was surprised once because there were 7 steamed buns in the first box. Oh~~ I thought the lady accidentally put in 7 of them, but since I just bought 3 packs, I think she put in one more for free.

Food I've tried

We've tried steamed buns, the signature dish. It's seriously delicious. Rather than saying that the red bean paste was delicious, the bread itself was delicious. It's soft and chewy. We bought 3 packs as a gift, but we tried them in the car and bought 2 more packs.

Steamed buns taste good, but...

But the only thing that's unfortunate is... The boss is not kind. (That's fatal...)

It's not nicer than my mom. He's blunt, but I was going to order additional red bean porridge, and the gas bill was a waste (No...) I should raise the price of bread a little more and spare no gas money. Jjum) When I ordered bread earlier, they said they couldn't sell it now. It would be nice if you could explain it in detail. I thought it would be easy for customers to misunderstand. Of course, we didn't feel so bad. When I travel, I just think about it's okay.

Even though it was on the air several times, it seemed to be the reason why there were relatively few customers. He cooks well, but I thought he was not a professional businessman. I hope you're prospering, though.

Restaurant Management System

The owner is the only one running it.

Operating System: ★★★☆☆

Cleanliness

It's not clean. But the taste of the bread is amazing. I think they make their own dough and ferment it, and they use ready-made red beans.

Cleanliness: ★★☆☆☆

Kindness

That's the saddest part. If you have a little service mindset, more customers will come. (It won't be as easy as flipping hotteok if you change your mind, right?)

For your information, I recommend you take cash with you. If you give out your card, unfriendly++ will be added.

Kindness: ★★☆☆☆

Restaurant and parking information

  • Address: 60-2 Guryongpo-gil, Guryongpo-eup, Nam-gu, Pohang-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
  • Contact number: 054-276-6547
  • Business hours: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m
  • Parking: There is no parking lot. You have to park at an elementary school in front of the store or on the street nearby.

Other Matters

If possible, I recommend you to buy it with cash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSS에서 ellipsis('...')를 처리하는 방법

nano에디터 소개 및 사용법

구글 스프레드시트로 캘린더 이벤트 등록하기