[Jeju Seogwipo restaurant] Chinese-flavored 1,000-day dumplings in Seogwipo.

I left Seongsan and came to Seogwipo. I decided to have dinner right away because it was a rainy evening and it was too much to go sightseeing. Dinner is a place called 1,000-day dumpling that I found in advance.

Dumpling

It's not a difficult place to find because it occupies three pages on the street corner, but the atmosphere and signage of the store are gloomy, so you have to look carefully.

Restaurant atmosphere

When we went, it was a bit late, so there weren't that many people. There were delivery orders from time to time while we were here. It seemed like a lot of deliveries were made at nearby accommodations.

Representative menu and price (cost-effectiveness)

![Images/njo2_20220913_184557-01.jpeg)

The menu felt like it was a Chinese menu rather than a regular Korean Chinese menu.
The signature menus of 1,000-day dumplings on the Internet are gun dumplings and bloomed eggplant. Sometimes it is said that Mapa Tofu is also delicious.

Food I've tried

I don't really like food made of eggplant, so I don't eat it often. So I thought a lot about whether to order 1000-day-long dumplings.
I heard it's the signature dish.That's why I ordered two menus ** fried dumplings and flower buds**.

반찬
Side dishes are served first. Pickled radish, jjasai, and soy sauce are everything. Well, I can forgive you if the main menu is delicious. Haha

Flower branches
First, we have a blooming branch that we ordered half-expectation and half-concern. It was very appetizing just by looking at it.

Flower branches I fried the cut eggplant with fried clothes. However, if you put pork between the eggplant and try it, you don't know if it's an eggplant. In other words, ** tasted good as expected.** When I took a bite, the rich taste was so attractive that I couldn't stop eating it. But by the time I was almost done, I felt that it was a bit salty.

Brown dumpling Fried dumplings were delicious, too. The method of baking is unique, but it is a method of putting dumplings, sprinkling starch water, and steaming them like frying with a lid on. So the bottom is crisp and the top comes out soft dumplings. I think it's the recipe that Jongwon Baek introduced before.
It's not a regular Chinese food, but a Chinese restaurant that you can find when you want to taste mainland Chinese food.

Restaurant Management System

There is no operating system, but it takes some time to serve after ordering.

Operating System: ★★★☆☆

Cleanliness

It's not very clean. We use the kitchen and restaurant together, so it's more of a chef and an employee rather than a customer.

Cleanliness: ★★★☆☆

Restaurant and parking information

  • Address: 25 Seomun-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
  • Contact: 064-733-9799
  • Opening hours: 10:00 to 21:30 (14:00 to 17:00 break time)
  • Closed days: (Regular holidays) Every Thursday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSS에서 ellipsis('...')를 처리하는 방법

nano에디터 소개 및 사용법

구글 스프레드시트로 캘린더 이벤트 등록하기