[Jeju trip] Jungmun Teddy Bear Museum that stimulates old nostalgia.

If I went to Cheonjeyeon Falls outdoors in the sunlight, this time I went to the Teddy Bear Museum located indoors.

"Why is a grown-up here?" My wife said she had to go, so I put it on her itinerary.

Actually, it is a place where my family has a lot of memories. I visited my children a few times when they were young, and I still have some teddy bear dolls I bought here. Now the kids are all grown up, and we're traveling without them, but... It's a place that makes you feel nostalgic.

Ten years ago, it was quite crowded, but now it's too quiet.

A giant teddy bear welcomes you at the entrance

When you pass the ticket and enter through the entrance at the top of the pyramid, a large teddy bear greets the visitors. Did we have this in the past?

Pyramid Building Map

The Teddy Bear Museum is a pyramid-shaped building. The entrance, which says 3F, is actually just on the ground floor. You can see it as you go down, but it's located on a slope, so it's exposed to the outside up to 1F. **It is used as an exhibition hall from 3F to 1F, and **G**It consists of stores that sell products that are recognized.

Our Daughter Pose

My mom is making a pose that my daughter takes a lot of. It's time for my mom to go back to her childhood.

Too classic teddy bear

Just by looking at it, it looks old. It seems to tell the history of teddy bears.

뉴욕

There are various exhibitions with teddy bears. The picture above seems to represent the streets of New York. From the third floor to the first floor, there are these kinds of exhibition halls.

Teddy Bear Store

If you come down to B1, the lowest floor, there is a teddy bear store. We sell a variety of teddy bear dolls.

Teddy Bear Waiting for Adoption

One of them is a teddy bear. You're going to give someone another perfume like my family, right?

Children's Heart

Lastly, I took a picture and came out.

Cost

  • Adult: 12,000 won
  • Youth: 11,000 won
  • Children: 10,000 won

Time of entry

  • Operating hours: 09:00 - 18:00 every day
  • Time required: 1–2 hr round trip
  • Closed: 24/7

Travel destination information

Parking information

There is a free parking lot around the building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSS에서 ellipsis('...')를 처리하는 방법

nano에디터 소개 및 사용법

구글 스프레드시트로 캘린더 이벤트 등록하기