[Jeju trip] An ark church with Noah's ark as the motif.

I was very tired because I went to Hallasan the day before. And today is the last day of my trip to Jeju, so I made a schedule that is not hard.

My first visit was Bangju Church in Andeok-myeon above Jungmun.
The Ark Church was designed with Noah's Ark as the motif of Yoo Dong-ryong, a second generation Korean-Japanese named Itami Jun, a world-renowned architect. You can imagine Noah's Ark at a glance.

Parking lot

You don't have to worry about parking because you have a proper size parking lot. Also, there is an ark cafe in front of you, so you can relax while drinking coffee.

Church of Ark

A building is built on an artificial tank to remind you of Noah's Ark. The roof is blindingly shiny, perhaps made of metal. I think I intentionally used such a material to make it difficult to tell whether it was a roof or a sky. And this building is actually a Sunday church. There's a notice of worship. You need to be careful not to disturb the service during the worship time.

Artificial water tank

It reminds me of Noah's Ark, even because of the artificial tank. The long, straight, cool stretch shows an unusual appearance.

Preparation for Wedding

Looking at the flowers being prepared, it seems like a wedding. It's Friday, so I think there's a wedding on Saturday.
I looked inside a little bit and I don't think it's enough to see the architect's ability to see the roof and the image of the great river with the crucifix

Arrange Church

It's the other side of the building. Looking from here, Noah's Ark comes to mind even more. The sky, water, lawns, and buildings blend so naturally.
I happened to have a stomachache, so I went to the bathroom, and there was a large place like an education center in the basement of the building, and there was a bathroom. Looking at the interior finish of the bathroom, it looks like you used a very expensive product.

That's nice

Cost

The cost is free. But I think you just need to be careful during the worship time.

Travel destination information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSS에서 ellipsis('...')를 처리하는 방법

nano에디터 소개 및 사용법

구글 스프레드시트로 캘린더 이벤트 등록하기